Start intrusion.(cursing warning)
So I'm going to rant about my sister who I'm seriously beggining to hate.She obvs. cares too much about my personal life always trying to get some sort of information like whatever dude She's 22 living at home hasn't made an attempt to even get a fucking job yet doesnt pay my mom rent has a nasty girlfriend shes always tryign to get to come over like whatever yeah okay once in a while but not everyday and then If I happen to fail a class which happens way to fucking much she's all blah blah how is it so hard I'm like kayyy becuase you got TUTORED two hours didnt have to have any fucking requirements graduated when you were 19 and im only 17 so shove it you've never even taken a regents you dont have to deal with gym like fuck you dude you're the biggest loser seriously don't say shit to me fucking hypocrite ughhhhhhh seriously makes me mad like she doesn't need to know anything about me some shit you just have to keep personal you know?
Besides that I havent really done anything important i'm kin of the most boring person alive seriously.I'm listening to backseatgoodbye technicolor eyes great song.Hard to be angry too haha.
whatevvvv.
yeah i'm fuckinnnng donnne.
End Intrusion.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment