Intrusionnn beginnnn.
So I found out that I pulled a muscle in my rib yeah it hurts seriously so bad all last night I tried to sleep and I couldnt every single side would hurt and it's super duper hard to breathe ughh honestly and it takes six weeks to heal so i'm going to be in pain.
Plus sides I downloaded more music and put it on my Ipod : )
&&&& my extensions were sent out yesterdayyy : )
I seriously can't wait to get them.
I'm trying to look at the bright side of things my entrys have been way to pesimistic lately and theres been a lot of good things too.So yeah I dont know haha.
I change my favorite band like every week I'm really getting into Daphne loves Derby they're amazing I just like so much music that I cant pick and choose an exact favorite yet.
Kay i'm bored i'm done I guess.
end intrusion.
Im boring.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment