Monday, March 17, 2008

&&& I'm sure they'll be intrigued.

So this is officially my first post on here.In school I'm sure they'll read it everytime I write I wonder what they'll be thinking about try to read the emotions that come across a page from some distant room ,get the site blocked even though they were having some kind of enjoyment out of a tabu thing it's quite hypocritical isn't it? Oh well I'll be out of here soon and if I end up failing I'll just drop out since my athletic ability has to be measured even though I go along with thier controling ways and change when they ask me to.What more can I give?

Enough with the hypcrosity of school.This time last year I would of been writing in my xanga but I'm bored of that I'm sure I'll get bored of this give it a few months.I'm feeling cynical and overrated.It keeps saving for no reason forgot about the school intrusion of privacy.Shouldn't somthing like that be a law? It's not like i'm doing anything wrong i'm writing just like I try to write a story and they read it so I cannot finish it.I mean really it's wrong so have fun reading this i'm sure you'll have either a smile or a scowl on your face because you know everything I am saying is true.Isn't out personal business up to us not the whole world?And why can't people accept what is true?Honestly most of the time someone tells you something you might not like but you KNOW is true and what do you get mad? Oh yeah forgot just because I might do horrible in classes that will never really matter doesn't make me stupid.Another thing that bugs me.This wasn't suppose to be at all against the school but I'm in a sour mood and don't feel like getting intruded on having the read this would be just as bad as someone walking in on me if I was going to the bathroom.Think about it.

No comments: