Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I'm dissapointed.Upset and confused.

Intrusion begin Now:(Warining:I'm going to curse a lot in this entry get over it.)

So I was suppose to go to the anti-war protest today but now I can't so fuck it I'm pissed.All this industry bullshit I hate it.Whatever though who I was suppose to go with they want to go for fucking attention and because it sounds cool this is my life.I promise myself right now that I will attend at least one rally before this year is over and start a group against Human trafficking I need to , shit like this is my life it gives me a meaning a purpose so while other people feed off sitting on thier asses all day while little kids are being beaten and raped and soldiers are dying over nothing important at fucking all I'm going to fucking do something because this world is poisonous and we all just sit there watching it and do nothing at all FUCK THAT i'm going to stand up and do something If I don't then I know in my heart that I haven't lived or helped anythign and I will die a fucking unhappy life.Thats why I hate school so much your all godamn hypocrites I mean we can know all this stuff but it wont help out in the real world it wont help if you have a goddamn child and it gets taken away and forced into a human trafficking ring I mean what are you going to do shout math at them? God teach some life skills next time.

Im fucking done.Get over me swearing yell at me I dont give a shit.Your just like the messed up politicians having to peek at everything we do and try and control the way we think Fuck that.Isn't america free?Yeah thought so.So think about it again and have it burn your mind all day im sure it will.

End intrusion.

No comments: