Intrusion started.(this one might be of interest)
So the mile just happened to be today you know the thing where the egotistical gym teachers tell you to run around like a mouse for them on a track and you have no freewill to tell them to shove it up thier asses anyway got me thinking is it really a requirement? So I looked up information about it and well my school is a bunch of god damn liars I should of known I had hope that maybe someone was honest in this administration of course not so there is a thing such as the physical education profile BUT there isn't a "physical fitnes unti" required it's more like they monitor you the whole year AND your not suppose to need it to graduate it's SUPPOSE to be something to test your own abilities and as long as you at least do what the task is no matter how well or not then you cant fail it oh but of course that doesnt really happen I swear everything is so fucking biased they say sport kids dont get special treatment haha Oooookay try being me and see how it fucking feels okay I'm chubby I cant run well I cant do sports well I SWEAT and get fucking out of breathe easy is it my fault I was born a certain way? thats what they fucking make me feel like seriously it's bullshit I hate this school im going to fucking drop out I cant take it I dont like being lied to and manipulated and fucking controlled no fuck that shit seriously it's rude. I said it it's wrong and rude and not right and this school is mean basically obviously nobody cares about human rights all they want to do is manipulate you and say it's for your own good it's not.Fuck it suck on that. Block the site I dont care anymore you people are insane.
End intrusion.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment